The County Sligo Heritage and Genealogy [Society] Center was founded 1985. It is a company Limited by guarantee and registered in Ireland under the Companies Acts 1963 – 1990, (Ref. No. 153414) and is community owned.
There are ten members on the voluntary Board of Directors of County Sligo Heritage & Genealogy Center.
Current Board Members & Positions 2020
- Chairman: Francis M. Beirne
- Company Secretary: John C. McTernan
- Acting Treasurer: Brian Curran
- Deputy Chairperson: Seamus Kilgannon
- Assistant Company Secretary: Tony Cunningham
Board Director Members 2020
- Michael Flemming
- Siobhan Ryan
- Seamus Dolan
- Marian Keaney
- Declan Bree